Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Of video projext

There was kind of a secondary reason why the phase 2 video project stopped.. Well third.. The first was I had that horrible snot factory cold early on in December.. Then as if that weren't reason enough to take  a break, the holidays were in full force and I didn't want any influence of the holidays over the video production.. I did that travel set in this time period and I think they came out fine.. The third and this should come as a sort of surprise, the video program was acting up.. Just a little.. In fact looking back at things for whatever the reason the program worked well during the wedding and the videos just before and just after, but as we got into December the program started to really act up.. Then the first of the year a few times it didn't work right at all.. How I got the music videos and the videos that I clipped for putting up here I will never know.. It all came to a head today as I tried to set some video work together.. Start working on some music videos to either complete phase 2 or start phase 3..  And as I was trying to get the videos to load the program acted up and I was trying everything I could think to get it going.. Then I thought, last month I thought it was the codecs and I went after a set to fix things, which didn't work.. Then today the next thing to try is try to download and reinstall the program. Which looks like it worked.. So the program looks like it will work and a few new ideas thrown in there .. The program has been updated, would have been updated back in August but I think I knew this but decided to stay with the way it was working because I knew or was figuring out how to get around on the program.. New ideas for video production, with a few new tools on the program, should be interesting..

When there are problems with the program I tend to not try to use it and the past month I have done very little video wise except for the holiday video from the get together, there have been nearly no videos started of the "big production" type.. Phase 3??  Maybe, but phase 2 got shorted.. Maybe we will see what phase this develops into since the program is slightly different, maybe it should be phase 3..

Badge Henry

(P.S. After completing two videos this afternoon it is Phase 3 that I am starting on.. What is the difference between each one (phase)?  I feel like phase one was started around August, and completed in late September.. Phase 2 started late November and ended just a week or two after it started.. Phase 3 started today and will last until??  not sure how long, but since I still have three days worth of uploads to go I have three months to complete phase three..  Not including February which I uploaded before Christmas (the music entry)..   ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment